top of page

Remote learning support

Public·3 members
Laurel Lukin
Laurel Lukin

Listen to Love Me Love Me Say That You Love Me by The Travelling Kisses on Pagalworld - Stream or Download

"I'm not going to try to conform to what people want me to be or go out there and start partying, have people see me with alcohol. I want to do it at my own pace. I don't want to start singing about things like sex, drugs and swearing. I'm into love, and maybe I'll get more into making love when I'm older. I want to be someone who is respected by everybody."[9]

Lyrically, it tells listeners that true love can defy all circumstances and the obstacles that it can overcome.[15][2] "As long as you love me/ We could be starving/ We could be homeless/ We could be broke," Bieber sings over a staccato beat and handclaps, with an undercurrent of a swirling-sounding synth. "As long as you love me/ I'll be your platinum/ I'll be your silver/ I'll be your gold," he adds. Big Sean drops a rap exalting a lady love, too. "I don't know if this makes sense, but you're my hallelujah/ Give me a time and a place, and I'll rendezvous, and I'll fly you to it," Sean raps.[17]

love me love me say that you love me song download pagalworld

The song received critical acclaim by music critics. Jon Caramanica of The New York Times described the song as "a dubstep love song, with Mr. Bieber reaching into falsetto at points without losing power, and showing restraint at the chorus."[2] Natalie Shaw of BBC Music wrote, "It's fine that his vocal simpers on the verses of As Long As You Love Me, because the song's pulsating undercurrent propels it onto the dancefloor."[19] Hermione Hoby of The Observer complimented his vocals, calling "plaintive and still unmistakably teenage."[20] Jason Lipshutz of Billboard defined the track: "A massive yet somehow intimate dance track, with the drums almost reaching hair metal levels in their vibrations. The Biebs handles his business, but Big Sean's verse probably isn't necessary."[21]

Throughout the video, scenes of Justin and his love interest spending quality times in various scenes (such as on her bed, at the park and on a rooftop) are shown, displaying their love for each other.

love me love me say that you love me lyrics

love me love me say that you love me mp3

love me love me say that you love me the travelling kisses

love me love me say that you love me the cardigans

love me love me say that you love me justin bieber

love me love me say that you love me cover

love me love me say that you love me chords

love me love me say that you love me karaoke

love me love me say that you love me remix

love me love me say that you love me video

love me love me say that you love me tiktok

love me love me say that you love me ringtone

love me love me say that you love me guitar tabs

love me love me say that you love me piano sheet music

love me love me say that you love me spotify

love me love me say that you love me apple music

love me love me say that you love me youtube

love me love me say that you love me soundcloud

love me love me say that you love me live performance

love meaning behind the song "lovefool"

how to sing "lovefool" by the cardigans

best covers of "lovefool" by the cardigans

who wrote "lovefool" by the cardigans

when was "lovefool" by the cardigans released

what genre is "lovefool" by the cardigans

what movie featured "lovefool" by the cardigans

what album is "lovefool" by the cardigans from

what awards did "lovefool" by the cardigans win

what other songs are similar to "lovefool" by the cardigans

what is the meaning of "lovefool" in different languages

Alyssa Bailey is the senior news and strategy editor at ELLE.com, where she oversees coverage of celebrities and royals (particularly Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton). She previously held positions at InStyle and Cosmopolitan. When she's not working, she loves running around Central Park, making people take #ootd pics of her, and exploring New York City.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page